Group visits are a great opportunity to introduce your group of high school or community college students to Illinois State University. Tours are organized with the prospective college student in mind and are not intended for general school field trip purposes. Your visit includes a 45-minute presentation from a representative of the Office of Admissions and a 45-minute walking tour of campus.
For groups requesting to bring middle or elementary school students for a visit, please contact the Bone Student Center at (309) 438-2222 for group tour information.
We appreciate your interest and to best coordinate your visit, the Office of Admissions has established the following guidelines:
日本熟妇色在线视频_日本一本a不卡高清_日韩专区 欧美专区 中文字幕Our group visits are scheduled Tuesday through Thursday at 11 a.m. on a first-come, first-served basis. Your tour will be confirmed through an email that includes your tour date, time, itinerary, location, and directions.
Arriving on time is important for us to provide your students with a great experience at Illinois State. The program will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Please realize our visit times work with our student tour guide's class schedules. In the event of a late arrival, please contact the Office of Admissions at (800) 366-2478 or (309) 438-2181 to notify us of your approximate arrival time. Your tour and visit session may need to be modified.
Group Visit Expectations
- A minimum of one chaperone is required for every 15 participants. For example, 25 participants would require two chaperones. The campus tour will be cancelled if a group arrives without an adequate number of chaperones.
- Chaperones must accompany the group at all times and are expected to monitor the behavior of each guest. We expect all guests to be respectful of students, staff, faculty and University property during their visit at Illinois State University.
- We will do our best to fulfill your special accommodations requests. However, time of year and/or other events may prevent us from facilitating your request.
- Our facilities can accommodate a total of 50 guests, including students and chaperones.
- Participants are expected to be respectful of University property. In addition, visitors to residence hall rooms must not touch any student belongings.
- Cell phones, iPods, and other electronic devices need to be off during the entire presentation and tour of campus.
If you find it necessary to cancel your visit, please make every attempt to provide our office with a three day notice at Admissions@quickandhealthycookbook.com.
Group Visit Registration
Who is a group? Groups consist of at least 5 or more students. Our facilities can accommodate a total of 50 guests, including students and chaperones.
High school group campus visits are scheduled Tuesday through Thursday at 11 a.m. Community College group campus visits are scheduled Fridays at 11 a.m. An email confirming your group’s visit will be sent, including tour date, time, itinerary, location, and directions.
For groups requesting to bring middle or elementary school students for a visit, please contact the Bone Student Center at (309) 438-2222 for more information.